San Luis Obispo
(Corner of Pismo and Osos Street – Downtown)
Sunday, April 14, 1-3:00 pm
Featuring Music, Speakers and this year an Open Mic!
Our national debt is $16.7 Trillion and this year alone it will grow by $1.3 Trillion!
In 3 years our children and grandchildren will owe $20 Trillion. The Government is redesigning our society by redistributing our income and squeezing our freedoms.
Is it right for our generation to leave this crushing debt to our children?
Enough is Enough * Sequestration of what?
- Taxes, fees & federal budget deficit of $1,300,000,000,000 this year?
- Illegal aliens, anchor baby citizenship and the 14th amendment?
- Price of oil? Did you walk or ride your bike here?
- Environmental extremism and regulations driving jobs away?
- California’s Budget Deficit and higher taxes and fees?
- Limited government, the 10th amendment and Obama Care?
- UN Agenda 21?
- Executive orders?
There will be a raffle for a Weatherby 12 gauge pump shotgun – Walnut stock model A-08 Upland. Donation $15.00. Only 75 tickets are offered.
Organized by: SLO Tea Party and Matt Kokkonen
To Register send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call 805-541-1880
Bring your signs, come to hear music and good speakers, and for the first year ever you’ll get a chance to share your opinion at the open mic!
SLO Tea Party
1103 Johnson Ave,
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
(let us know you’re coming)